WARN Spydura Synthetic Rope - 3/8"x100'
Spydura synthetic winch rope is constructed of a unique ultra high molecular weight polyethylene material and offers high abrasion resistance and tremendous tensile strength. Coated with high temperature urethane, equipped with a temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, Spydura synthetic winch rope provides extreme protection against wear and abrasion. The unique self-tightening rope attachment designed to hold the rope secure on the winch drum makes this exclusive offering from Warn ideal for pushing the limits on the trail.Includes a high temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer, and a unique self-tightening rope attachment designed to hold the rope secure on the winch drum
- A ballistic nylon sliding sleeve provides extra protection against abrasion and wear
- Constructed of a unique ultra high molecular weight polyethylene material
- Delivers high abrasion resistance and excellent tensile strength
- Coated with urethane for increased UV and chemical resistance
- For mid-frame winches up to 10,000 lb. rating, and large frame winches up to 12,000 lb rating (excludes M8274-50)
Buy with confidence from Montana Jack's, we are your WARN Authorized Warranty and Service Center.
We are a Factory Direct WARN Distributor and we stand behind our WARN products for the full manufacturer's warranty period.