Warn Spydura Pro Synthetic Rope Extension 93121
Spydura Pro synthetic winch rope using Spectra® 1000 is heat treated offering the maximum in tensile strength and load bearing capacity. The compacted diameter prevents sand and dirt from penetrating the fibers and extends the life of the rope. Coated with high temperature urethane and equipped with a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, Spydura Pro synthetic winch rope provides extreme protection against wear and abrasion. Lightweight and reinforced soft eyes make the winching procedure quick and easy to set-up when using this rope extension on the trail.
- 25 feet of 3/8" diameter Spydura Pro Rope with loop on both ends, allows you to extend the reach of your winch
- Reinforced soft eyes provide ease of use and reduce weight of extension
- For Winches with 12,000 pounds pull rating or less
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve provides extra protection against wear and abrasion
- High temperature resistant sleeve on first layer for protection against drum heat