WARN 100630 Epic HyperLink Dual Pin Shackle, Black, 36,000 lb working load
WARN Epic HyperLink Dual Pin Shackle, Black
The all new Epic Hyperlink™ is a shackle re-imagined the WARN way – tough, versatile, and with no detail overlooked. A forged aluminum body with two forged steel pins give it unmatched strength. And an intelligent design allows it to quickly and easily connect to other winch and recovery accessories. While some shackles tie you down, the Hyperlink is engineered to help set you free.
- Unique multipurpose dual-pin shackle allows for direct attachment to other recovery accessories for fast, easy rigging
- Quickly attaches to most hooks, straps, snatch blocks, rope extensions, shackle mount links and thimbles, shackles, and soft shackles
- Directly attaches to bumper D-ring mount tabs with at least 1-3/8” clearance from face to center hole
- Body made from ultra-durable forged 6061-T6 billet aluminum; screw pin is forged steel
- Compatible with winches up to 18,000 lbs. (36,000 lb. working load limit); minimum 72,000 lb. ultimate breaking strength
- Available in polished or type III hard anodized black or gunmetal corrosion resistant finishes
- Hyperlink is sold individually
Buy with confidence from Montana Jack's, we are your WARN Authorized Warranty and Service Center.
We are a Factory Direct WARN Distributor and we stand behind our WARN products for the full manufacturer's warranty period.