WARN 96040 Spydura Pro Synthetic Rope 100' x 3/8"
Spydura Pro synthetic winch rope using Spectra® 1000 is heat treated offering the maximum in tensile strength and load bearing capacity. The compacted diameter prevents sand and dirt from penetrating the fibers and extends the life of the rope. Coated with high temperature urethane, equipped with a temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, Spydura Pro synthetic winch rope provides extreme protection against heat, wear and abrasion.
- Heat-Treated 12 strand construction yields up-to twice the tensile strength of the competition
- Patented self-tightening anchoring system is 10x stronger than the competition
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve provides extra protection against wear and abrasion
- Red heat-resistant NOMEXTM sleeve protects the first layer of rope from high winch drum temperature and is a visual end-of-rope warning during winching operations
- Reinforced thimble engineered to withstand shock loads of heavy vehicle recoveries
- For Winches up to 16,500 lb. rating.
- Will fit WARN Epic hook number WRN-92090
Buy with confidence from Montana Jack's, we are your WARN Authorized Warranty and Service Center.
We are a Factory Direct WARN Distributor and we stand behind our WARN products for the full manufacturer's warranty period.