MONTANA JACKS Deluxe Box II
IMPROVED MOUNTING: 4 MOUNTING U-BOLTS with the purchase of Montana Jack's Cargo Boxes
If you are looking for a great ATV Cargo box for the rear of your quad, this is it. The Montana Jack's Deluxe Cargo Box II is an attractive looking box on any ATV and has benefits and features that are hard to find. It is the cleanest and driest box that we have ever found and is just the right size.
This is a steel reinforced polyethylene box which has a storage capacity of two and one-half cubic feet. It measures 32" long, 15" wide and 13 1/2" high on the outside. The lid is double wall constructed and is 2 1/2 inches thick, leaving the inside depth at 10 inches. It has a freeze proof gasket that contacts a 1" high flange, making it very effective in keeping water and dust out. For convenient keyless entry, it uses two rubber lid latches that hold the lid tight to the gasket and also has a weather proof key-lock feature as well.
Another great feature of this cargo box is that you can mount fuel or water packs to the lid (see thumbnail photos below) using pack brackets.
Advantage Points of the Montana Jack's Deluxe Cargo Box
- This is one of the cleanest, driest, and strongest cargo boxes in the business.
- Double wall constructed “Cargo Deck Lid” provides More Room for Additional Cargo.
- Convenient to use weatherproof lid closures work in literally all weather conditions, are unaffected by dirt, and keeps the lid tight to the gasket.
- Built in weather covered key lock with two keys included (right hand lid pouch).
- “Freeze Proof Gasket” in a tongue and groove style channel for greater box and lid strength.
- Two steel reinforcement rails provide long-term shape and durability.
- Securely attaches to most rear cargo racks with U-Bolts” included.
- Compatible with most gun scabbards where as many boxes are not.
- “Smart Size Dimensions” - 32" X 15" X 13 1/2" for a total of 2.5 cubic feet.
- Made in the U.S.A.
We have been using and testing this box for over eight years now and would not trade it for any other that we have ever seen. The box and its size have proven to be absolutely perfect.
Important Special Note:
This is not a contoured box and can make contact with the seat on some models of ATV's. This is the case with the ATV's that we use (Polaris) but has never proven to be a problem.
NOTE!! the U brackets shown in the pictures are optional for bungee cord tie down instead of bolting through bottom to rack. If these brackets are desired, it is a custom build and must be ordered ahead of time, please call 406-952-4888 for this option. Yes there is an extra charge for this ($54.95), build to ship time varies, but should be 1 to 2 weeks at most.