WARN 77977 UTV Dual Battery Control Kit with Battery Box and Hardware
WARN Dual Battery Control Kit (UTV)
- Lets you use two batteries, but saves the main battery for essential functions, such as starting the vehicle.
- Engineered specifically to give maximum power during winch power-in operation.
- For use with 12-volt accessories such as winches, lights, stereos and more.
- Minimizes charging system overload; if both batteries need charging, the main battery is charged first.
- Optional manual override forces a parallel connection when you need extra power for charging a weak battery or jump-starting another vehicle.
- Designed for use with 12-volt DC magneto or alternator charging systems.
- Easy to install; includes all necessary hardware. (battery not included)
The outer dimensions of the Battery box are, 10.5 inches long X 7.25 inches wide X 7.75 inches high. Maximum inside dimensions are 8 inches long X 5.25 inches wide X 6 inches high.
Buy with confidence from Montana Jack's, we are your WARN Authorized Warranty and Service Center.
We are a Factory Direct WARN Distributor and we stand behind our WARN products for the full manufacturer's warranty period.