WARN ATV Winch Mount for Yamaha
Fits 97-99 Big Bear 350 2x4 and 4x4
For WARN Powersports winches 3500 lbs and under.
1. Remove the two cap screws holding the bottom tubes of the bumper to the frame.
2. Attach the long rear strap (no. 1) as pictured. Using the two 8mm hex head cap screws and
lock washers supplied with the kit.
3. Place the mounting plate (no. 2) on top of the rear strap and attach with the two 5\16-18 x 3\4
hex head cap screws, hex nuts and lock washers. Tighten cap screws finger tight at this time.
4. Slip the two u-clamps (no. 3) into position. These u-clamps fit around the frame and under
the mounting plate as shown. Attach to the mounting plate using the 3\8-16 x 2 cap screws hex
nuts and lock nuts. Tighten cap screws finger tight at this time.
5. Place winch into position on top of the mounting plate. Motor of winch will be on the right side
of the ATV with the drum rotation label on the winch facing forward. Fasten winch to mounting
plate using 4 -5\16-18 cap screws supplied with the winch. Note: There is a chrome combination
mounting plate and fairlead supplied with the winch, this is not used in this application. The
casted black hawse fairlead is used, remove this from the chrome fairlead plate and retain the
hardware used for attachment.
6. Attach the cast fairlead (no. 4) to the two front tabs of the mounting plate. Using the two 7\16-
14 x 1 socket head cap screws and lock nuts.
7. Refer to winch manual for electrical connection instructions.
TIGHTEN ALL FASTENERS SECURELY AT THIS TIME.
Buy with confidence from Montana Jack's, we are your WARN Authorized Warranty and Service Center.
We are a Factory Direct WARN Distributor and we stand behind our WARN products for the full manufacturer's warranty period.