Phillips 66 Moly Low Temp Grease
MOLY LOW TEMP GREASE
LOW TEMPERATURE APPLICATIONS EXTREME PRESSURE ALUMINUM COMPLEX GREASE 5% MOLY
EP and antiwear properties, good oxidation resistance, and rust and corrosion protection. It is fortified with 5% molybdenum disulfide (moly) for extra protection in equipment subject to heavy or shock loads. It has good shear stability and resistance to water washout. It is suitable for both winter and summer use in arctic climates.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for year-round use in mobile equipment and industrial machinery operating in arctic climates
- Good low temperature properties down to -30°F
- Good EP and antiwear properties
- Contains moly for extra protection under heavy or shock loads
- Good oxidation resistance
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Good shear stability
- Good resistance to water washout
WARN winch grease, for all WARN ATV, UTV, Truck, and Industrial winches and hoists.
Montana Jack's recommends Phillips 66 Moly Low Temp for all WARN planetary gear winches. This is the same grease we use at our WARN authorized Warranty & Repair Center.
Buy with confidence from Montana Jack's, we are your WARN Authorized Warranty and Service Center.
$5.00 discount with $50 order value, enter discount code PHILLIPS at checkout