MONTANA JACKS Master Winch Accessory Kit
These kits are for the serious at heart and are the same kits that we use. To have a winch on an ATV without having these items, can and generally does render the winch absolutely useless. If you own an ATV winch and plan to use it, you will eventually need all of the items in the MTJ-5026 and if you own a 4000lb capacity winch you will need the MTJ-5027. The winch is like a drill motor and these winch accessories are like the drill bits. No bits - No holes.
The storage box features an "egg create foam set" that is 3 inches thick combined and can be used in the top or bottom portions of this case. Items up to 3 inches can be safely sandwitched between these thick foam pads for worry free transportation. The large lift-out tray (19.0" x 10.5") has two height positions. There is a larger section below (18.0" L x 10.0 W x 4.0 D) that can handle larger items. This box features a comfortable and sturdy carry handle. Two strong snap-latches are provided to keep the top secure and tightly latched. The pad lock tabs have been sized for a standard sized lock if you should desire to lock it up.
- Box Dimensions:
- Outside: 20.5 L x 13.0 W x 9.0 H
- Inside: 18.0 L x 10.0 W x 8.3 D
PART MTJ-5026 Contains:
- 1 - MTM Case Guard Storage Box.
- 1 - 50 Ft. Winch Cable Extension. (3/16 X 7 X 19 - 4200 Lb. minimum breaking strength new.)
- 1 - 100 Ft. Winch Cable Extension. (3/16 X 7 X 19 - 4200 Lb. minimum breaking strength new.
- 1 - Parallel Gripping Pliers - 4500 Lb. work-load rated.
- 1 - WARN Snatch Block - rated to 8000 pounds.
- 1 - 1/2 In. Pear Shaped Link - 6100 Lb. work-load rated.
- 1- 1/2 In. Round Shaped Link - 3500 Lb. work-load rated.
- 1 - Pair of Leather Riding and / or Winching Gloves.
- 2 - Tree Saver / Tow Straps with forged steel gated hooks. (15 Ft. X 13/4 In. - 6500 Lb. rated Cap.)
- 2 - 1/2 in. - Forged steel shackles - 2 Ton work-load rating
- 2 - 5/16 in. - Forged steel shackles - 1 Ton work-load rating
- 4 - 1 X 18 In. Omni Hook & Loop Straps for securing tow straps and cables when in storage.
VERY IMPORTANT! Never use your ATV winch or any of this hardware for overhead lifting, suspended loads, rescue operations, or any life threatening situations. Always maintain this equipment in perfect condition.