KOLPIN Crossover Sport Glasses with Gray Lens
- Polycarbonate lenses exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards and provide impact resistance from trail debris
- Fitted foam helps to keep out dust and debris
- Superior peripheral vision vs traditional goggles
- Removable/Adjustable goggle strap
- Dark Gray, anti-Fog treated lenses designed for bright outdoor conditions
- Indoor/Outdoor, anti-Fog treated lenses designed for moving between indoor and outdoor lighting
Ideal for: ATV Use Shooting/Hunting, General Safety Outdoors
Warning- Read prior to use
These protective safety glasses were manufactured to meet the ANSI Z87.1 -2003 High Impact requirements. Lenses are made from impact and scratch resistant polycarbonate BUT are not unbreakable and offer only limited protection. Tinted lenses provide protection against sun glare, BUT should not be used in welding, brazing, cutting or where there are dangerous levels of IR radiation. Lenses should be cleaned using soap and warm water and dried with a dry clean cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning compounds or solvents.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN EYE INJURY OR BLINDNESS!!!