KOLPIN DirtWorks Chisel Plow / Scarifier
- 2 applications in one – use as a Box Blade Scarifier OR as a Chisel Plow!
- As a scarifier it is ideal for loosening material for more efficient box scraper use
- As a chisel plow, clear away roots, sod and debris for preparation of food plots and other land maintenance tasks
- Hardened steel plow teeth loosen hard packed surfaces such as driveways, sand trails, or can be used to cut into hard, solid sod.
- Adjustable blade height for specific ground type and extra clearance during transportation
- (6) ½” heavy-duty, hardened steel plow teeth
- Requires both the Kolpin 3-point hitch and either the 48” or 60” Accessory Tool Bar
* Helpful Hint: We recommend the use of a separate tool bar for mounting convenience of the Chisel Plow/Scarifier teeth if you are utilizing other DirtWorks implements
Click Here for Product Manual
There are not any additional specs available for this product.