KOLPIN Polaris Ranger XP 900 Full Cab 2013-2014
Kolpin Cabs for the Polaris® Ranger XP 900
- Full Cab - Includes Windshield, Roof, Rear Panel and Doors
- Doors for this model come standard with mirrors
- All windshields are tempered glass
- Polaris XP 900 have LAMINATED safety glass
- The automotive designed wiper/washer system is an easy installation (sold seperately - part # 5125)
- Washer reservoir tanks are mounted for easy refilling access (sold seperately - part # 5125)
- Machines can be trailered at highway speeds
- All windshields are full tilt
- The machine can be driven in any position - including fully open, as the windshield is supported by automotive-style gas struts
- All roofs are formed metal and powder-coated with a black finish for durability and appearance
- A thin layer of foam is used on the inside roof surface to effectively dampen engine noise
- Features easy on and off through the use of over-center, cam lock quick clamps
- Trailering at highway speeds is no problem
Rear Panel Details:
- Made using tempered glass
- Doors are made with 5mm, triple hard-coated clear polycarbonate for the best visibility.
- Mounted on a heavy duty, powder-coated black steel tube frame.
- Weather tight, automotive type weather stripping is used for positive sealing
- All doors are key matched with door locks
- Doors have tempered glass sliding windows for driver and passenger. The window also features a lockable latch when closed.
- All doors are easily removed with grease able, lift off hinges. Also features gas operated door struts as standard equipment.