KOLPIN Gun Boot IV - Mossy Oak Breakup
- Most popular and versatile Gun Boot® case for over 10 years!
- The Kolpin Gun Boot® IV case has traveled around the world and back and is an industry standard in hard cases.
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System Available in Black, Mossy Oak® Breakup™, Realtree® Hardwoods™ and
- Realtree® All Purpose
- Made in the USA
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner
- Provides ample room for 50mm scopes and even rifles with slings attached