Adran Ratchet Tie-down , Single Yellow
It is easy to see why Adran tie-downs are recommended by Motorcycle Consumer News Magazine. Made of aircraft quality 4500 lb. rated nylon, with loop handles. They measure a generous 7' in length with a 2500 lb. rated vinyl coated hook at each end. Use them to secure your ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile or marine equipment. For safe transportation, Montana Jack's recommends a minimum of two pairs of tie-downs on each ATV.
SINGLE TIE-DOWN PER PACKAGE.
- Ratchet TIE-DOWN STRAP "Endurance Built Products" HEAVY DUTY.
- Maximum load rated at 2,500 lbs.
- Double box stitched at all pull points.
- 7 feet long.
- 1 inch wide.
- ATVs SHOULD BE SECURED WITH A MINIMUM OF 4 tie-downs
- Always chock front wheel
- Attach to the handlebar or frame where it will not slip off
- The area of the truck or trailer where the TIE-DOWN is hooked must be of sufficient strength.
- Protect the strap webbing from sharp edges, hot surfaces and acids.
- DO NOT use if webbing is frayed.
- Tie-downs are not be used as personal restraints or for towing vehicles.