Montana Jack's Magnum Box
At Montana Jack's, we create products that are a cut above all the rest to offer our valued customers. The quality and features of this box are incredible. We are not aware of any other cargo box on the market that can compare to this one.
If you have been looking for a large, high quality cargo box, that doesn't leak water and dust, and has many outstanding features as well, you need to look no further. This box is pure quality through and through. Just take a look at the following list of benefits and features.
- Water and dust tight. All the lids have gaskets.
- Carries optional "Fuel" or "Water Packs".
- Is compatible with our optional "Air Adjustable Back Rest".
- Rotational molded of heavy gauge, polyethylene. (Incredibly tough).
- Approximately 4.5 cubic feet of storage space (That's BIG!!).
- High quality hardware thru-out the entire box with lockable closures.
- Double wall upper lid allows for stackable cargo (i.e. bed roll, tent, etc).
- Two convenient front access doors that are reachable while seated.
- Fits most rear ATV Cargo Racks. (Composite or tubular).
- Compatible with gun scabbards in most cases.
What a handy way to carry a lot of gear, extra fuel for the ATV, and extra water for the driver too. This is truly a great product that has been designed to last a lifetime.
Made in the U.S.A. with American pride and integrity.
Weight and Dimensions:
Empty box weight : 30 Lbs.
Box dimensions without packs: 37" wide X 23" front to rear X 13.5" high
Box dimensions if fuel or water packs are installed:
Packs mounted to the top or the back of the box could add 2-1/2 to 5 inches to the above dimensions depending on which packs are used.
Mounting this box:
Tubular racks use a "U"-Bolt kit for mounting.
Composite racks (Polaris ATVs prior to 2005) use 3 rubber bungee cords with special clips. Fits with the side rail installed and is recommended.
Composite racks (Polaris ATVs 2005 and later) use an internal 4 post stud mounting system. However, the side rails must be removed if so equipped.
All three mounting kits are sold separately for each box. Contact us for more info.
Air Adjustable Back Rest:
The optional "Montana Jack's Air Adjustable Back Rest" is so comfortable. It is easy to install and easy to adjust. It is adjustable for thickness with air as well as adjustable up or down with Velcro strips for a perfect fit to your back. (Sold separately - see "Related Products Section" below).
Fuel / Water Packs and Mounting Brackets
This box does not come with fuel / water packs or brackets. These products are available and sold separately.
Important Notes: This box may not be compatible with gun scabbards in some cases.
Make sure that the dimensions of this box will not interfere with the fuel tank fill neck of your ATV.
Please take measurements prior to purchase.